All 8 pounds of her!
Well everyone always posts about their children and my dogs are my babies. Nala, I got back in January, the day she was weened off her mother, so she is very much a momma's girl and I love it. I got her at a very bad time in my life and she has been a very happy addition to my little family. She is almost 7 months and here are some updates as of today....
- 3/4 potty trained (having some difficulty with that)
- she no longer pulls the towels off the rack! (very exciting for me)
- has now realized she can jump on and off the bed
- she now sleeps through the night without trying to play
- she still sleeps in my neck and have woken up many nights with her there
- she loves to run at Sammy and bite his neck