Sunday, July 6, 2008

My other child, Nala




All 8 pounds of her!








Well everyone always posts about their children and my dogs are my babies. Nala, I got back in January, the day she was weened off her mother, so she is very much a momma's girl and I love it. I got her at a very bad time in my life and she has been a very happy addition to my little family. She is almost 7 months and here are some updates as of today....
  • 3/4 potty trained (having some difficulty with that)
  • she no longer pulls the towels off the rack! (very exciting for me)
  • has now realized she can jump on and off the bed
  • she now sleeps through the night without trying to play
  • she still sleeps in my neck and have woken up many nights with her there
  • she loves to run at Sammy and bite his neck

2 comments:

Megan said...

I have a wienie dog too! Dont you just love the characteristics of a wienie dog. Mine sleeps under the covers in the winter ans I swear- sideways in the middle of the bed on top of the covers in the summer. When he was little, he likes ladies undies. Soo glad he grew out of that!!! Your puppy is adorable.

Unknown said...

I also hav dog,and she is very cute...
=========
SEO services